A sharp whistle penetrating the air like the sound of a missile shot in a battlefield, precise, determined, and cruel. The battle between the unfamiliar and memory has begun. The familiar is no more, and uncontrollable dynamics dominate the beaten cell. The why is irrelevant, vigilance and fear are interwoven instinctively bordering on paralysis.
Co-existence between memory and dictated reality. Can the unfamiliar possibly live side by side with the memory? (Constrained symbiosis?)
BEING IN A STATE WHERE I’M CONSTANTLY LEARNING TO WALK.
NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF INVENTION
Yann Martel “Life Of Pi”
Living as the shadow of myself in a world that moves too quickly, hoping not to get lost in the details. Tired of asking why and practiced in crawling smooth.
Acceptance of the present picture gives birth to “winning simplicity.”
The peace is mine but borrowed and temporary.
– Greifswald, Germany. TANZTENENZEN (solo) October 2012
– Pforzheim, Germany. Theater Pforzheim (solo) February 2012
– Jerusalem, Israel. Karnaf Theater (solo) January 2012
– Winterthur, Switzerland. 19. Tanzzeitfestival Winterthur (Solo) Nov. 2011
– Essen, Germany. Dance festival 638 Kilo – November 2011
– Reutlingen, Germany. Internationales Tanztheater October 2011
– Hannover, Germany Festival XtraFrei June 2011
– Torino, Italy. International Festival Interplay 11. May 2011
– Berlin, Germany. Residency showing: Studio k77. February 2011
Press, Articles & Reviews: